Life
Yesterday was hectic, I'm buzy really getting into the various things we're doing out here. I'm teaching English for big Khmer student class. That's fun, but what I'm really loving doing is teaching the bible class. I seriously love it.
I think I'm learning the language (Khmer) quite quickly, I can pick up on words when people speak and put together basic comunication. So I spend time in class for that everyday with one of our Cambodian staff, Seang.
Every afternoon a man called Rotha comes to our house, he's about 30 or so I think. We sit and talk about God every afternoon for a long time. Rotha's a buddist, but it upsets him that all the people he knows who are buddist basicly don't obey the budda. We talk a little about how common that is everywhere, people do it from every belief system, Christian, existentialist or anything else. I don't believe I've met a person before who so enthusiasticly searches after the truth like this guy, when he finds it I know he'll take it seriously. He is just into looking for the truth and if you give him a good answer, he's happy. Please pray for Rotha. I believe when he finds God he will be a person who really makes a change in this country!
<< Home