Keeping loved ones up-to-date

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Holidays

So the end of the quarter is this Wednesday. We’re going to be finishing it up with a huge party tomorrow for our students. YEAH! …then, well we all have a 1 week break. Yes, a holiday. A few of us are going to go out to a remote part of another province to help with a friend’s a church there. It’ll be a lot of fun.
Then… while I was in Australia a province of Cambodia continued to catch my attention in prayer… Kampot. I’m not at all sure why I keep thinking about this place but I want to try and visit it on this break. It’s a little difficult to get to because its remote, but one of my Bible students and I will try and make it!
Then…… woot! My mum is coming! Yes! Tiana is going to come and visit me at the start of this month. I’m so excited! We are going to stay in Batdambang for a while and then visit Angkor Wat (the photo is from this 13 Centaury ruin). More on that later.