Keeping loved ones up-to-date

Monday, September 17, 2007

Phnom Phen

Back to the big city again, we started our first of 3 DTW schools last night.
We're teaching at a youth house/church for young people who want to know more about Jesus. There's about 17 students living with us in our 1 week school; 3 Christians and a load of people who are openly searching for God. I feel laid back and happy at this house/ church, it's really a joy.

This morning I got to teach about the outrageous hugeness of God; absolutely incomprehensible. I had a heap of fun trying to melt everyone's brain with some sweet examples from creation, things God says in the Bible. In the process of teaching God's massiveness just knocked me over again. Who could explain.
It's such a simple teaching but the bigness and goodness of God rocks me so deep; it effects every part of my life, how we get to live.

After this week in Phnom Phen I'm heading back north to Stung Treng to lead another DTW school in the church I vistied on outreach... then our team will spend another week in a little town called Kampong Tom doing our last school before back to Battambang.
I don't know how much I'll be able to keep online, bless you guys.