Photo's and my story...
Hey!
I'm so excited that I can finally show everyone at home some photo's of the out reach. There are some fun ones. But first I want to update you on where I'm at. The DTS school finished 3 days ago... all the students have left. Some on buses back to Vietnam or here in Cambodia, some all the way back to Argentina or Holland. It was pretty emotional for us to all say goodbye (lots of crying).
The DTS school was a complete success. At the beginning of the school as we prayed many of the staff felt the phase 'pioneering to pioneer' was important for our school. Now as we finish this DTS the plan is to re-pioneer the DTS school in Phnom Phen (Cambodia's capitol) starting a school there in September 2007, to pioneer a Cambodia focused DTS in Kona Hawaii in January 2008, and continue running DTS's here in Battambang starting January 2008. So out of this one DTS many new things are starting!
Now all of that is incredibly stretching for our small and not so greatly experienced staff but we've trusting that this is how God has lead us. Thankfully many of the students from this school have applied to come and help staff! Currently there are 6 new Khmer staff and 1 new Australian staff! Yaya!
I have a lot more to say but I don't want to overwhelm you guys so check out these pretty pictures and I'll write again soon... promise.
<< Home