Teaching!
Fun stuff is happening here. Did you know it's been about 5 months since I've been living in Battambang for more than 2 weeks at a time?! The rest of that time has been spent doing outreaches with teams around Cambodia, (there was also the rest time with my family which was great). What I'm saying is: it's nice to be home.
Guys I really enjoy living here in Battambang, I'm growing to have better and better friendships with people here. It's a great place for me to get to call home at the moment.
I dig teaching! It seems like God is giving me lots of new opportunities to do something about it too.
This morning I was invited to share at the young adults small group in the local AOG church (that's my local church here). The fun thing is I taught for the first time fully in Khmer! It was a blast. I don't think I've been so nervous about speaking since I was in high school!
You know when you wake up extra early in the morning because you can't sleep. Like i said; a blast!
The week after next a friend and I will be teaching all week in the Phase 2 school we're running. The topic is trusting God for finances in missions. I did not write the materials I'm teaching so I'm finding my self needing to learn a lot about the importance of good relationships and communication... something I need to learn more about.
Finally, the teaching I'm most excited about will be next week; Nature and Character of God. YWAM is holding a big 3 day discipleship gathering for Christian youth in the city. I get to teach about a topic I love and go deep with it...
So yep... good times and lot of teaching! Blessings
<< Home