Keeping loved ones up-to-date

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Life in Cambodia

Well, well... what can I say about life in Cambodia. Encouraging. Yep, that's probably the biggest thing that's been happening in my life over the last month. It's been really hard at times doing missions out here, sometimes feeling discouraged, overwhelmed or inconsequential. But I’m seeing how valuable this really is. I see it in the people I’m trying to get through to and I see valuable things happening in my own life.
I think I've said it before, if there is a major theme to my time here in Cambodia it is responsibility. Yes, responsibility. Learning what it means responsible isn’t much of a fun lighthearted thing… no actually it’s a really hard lesson for a young and it’s been really quite hard at times.
Well, right now I feel encouraged. I'm seeing fruitfulness where I hadn't seen it before. My english class has never be more enjoyable... they're learning english and they want to know more about God! What?! yeah, please pray those guys, they're very inportant to me.